This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Sick Certificates 

Sick certificates to confirm incapacity for work lasting less than one week

Please note that DDS certificates (no charge) can only be issued when an illness lasts longer than one week. For shorter periods you should obtain a self – certification form (sc2) from your employer.

It is not vital to see the doctor at the beginning of an illness just to obtain a certificate, since these can be backdates if necessary.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website