You can register with the practice reception staff to access the online appointment service
How to make an appointment run smoothly
- If you cannot attend your appointment please cancel it, as someone else can be seen
- One appointment is for one person
- When arriving at the surgery please inform a member at the reception desk
- Sometimes people forget to tell the doctor all the important information about their problem, it may help to write the systems.
- If you do not understand what the doctor tells you, please do not be afraid to ask for further explanation.
- If you are seeing the doctor for test results, check with reception that any important results or letters have been received
- If you would like a chaperone please ask the doctor
Walk-in Clinics (Tues & Thursdays morning only)
We are the only surgery supplying this service to help manage your time. This is a first come first served basis. The doors will open at 08:30 and the first patient will be seen at 09:00. Patients are requested to register their attendance at reception upon arrival.
You will be asked the "Reason for your visit"
Our staff have been instructed to ask for the reason of the visit. Please understand this is usually asked over the counter and staff will show utmost discretion. The purpose is to enable the surgery to provide the most appropriate clinician for your visit. Our Clinicians are highly qualified and fully trained to provide you with the best care.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us by calling 01483-728757 as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.