You can register with the practice reception staff to access the online appointment service
How to make an appointment run smoothly
- If you cannot attend your appointment please cancel it, as someone else can be seen
- One appointment is for one person
- When arriving at the surgery please inform a member at the reception desk
- Sometimes people forget to tell the doctor all the important information about their problem, it may help to write the systems.
- If you do not understand what the doctor tells you, please do not be afraid to ask for further explanation.
- If you are seeing the doctor for test results, check with reception that any important results or letters have been received
- If you would like a chaperone please ask the doctor
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us by calling 01483-728757 as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.