Welcome to The Maybury Surgery
We are a small team of dedicated doctors, nurses and support staff and our aim is to provide the best possible healthcare in a family and community environment. We want to provide a service that is easy to access, stress free, friendly but above all we want to help our patients to be healthy and happy and know that they are the most important part of our team.
Note: the surgery is under new management since 7th Feb 2017
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
We have grown 2600 registered patients, and still growing and currently welcoming any new patients
Maybury Surgery is voted the top surgery by you
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Maybury Surgery committed to relieving the pressure off the NHS
Why are we committed to helping the NHS?
- The NHS is not a private organisation, it is owned by you, the community
- As we all know the NHS is trying to service a growing population and is under severe pressures
- We ask you to allow NHS hospitals to see patients with severe requirements only
How can you help?
Help the NHS by trying to avoid attending A&E for GP type medical problems. If you have a medical problems please talk to us during working hours. Tel – 01483-728757 the team will be happy to help you.
Out of Hours Service – When the surgery is shut
- 111 - Telephone 111 out of hours. Follow the advice of 111, they will recommend you attend A&E if they feel it is necessary or arrange to see the GP for if it is less urgent.
- Walk-in Clinic – can be accessed by Maybury Surgery patients if they wish to consult a doctor urgently. It is located at Woking Community Hospital
- Extended Hours -Maybury surgery forms part of the local GP federation and weekday appointments are available until 8pm and also weekend appoints, if you would like to book these please ask the receptionist.
Best in the region for appointments
Maybury Surgery’s offers a walk-in clinic every Tuesday and Thursday morning between 9.00am -11.00 (last appointment by 10.30). You can see your GP by appointment Monday- Friday. We have arranged the 111 service for the weekends and a Walk-in clinic.
Treating your infection Public Health has provided the following guidelines.
Colds, Coughs, sinusitis, ear infection, sore throats and other infection get better without antibiotics as your body can fight these infections.
Middle ear infection
Cough or bronchitis
- Have plenty of rest
- Drink enough fluids
- Ask local pharmacist to recommend medicine
When you should get help
- If you develop a severe headache
- If your skin is very cold or has strange colour
- If you feel confused or slurred speech or very drowsy
- If you have difficulty in breathing: breathing quickly, turning blue below the mouth, skin between ribs getting sucked in
If in doubt please see a doctor immediately, your safety is paramount.
“It’s our NHS, let us come together and demonstrate our community’s commitment to helping the NHS”.
Thanking you in advance for your support & cooperation
USEFUL LINKS New Patient Registration Make an Appointment Order Repeat Prescription Cancel Appointment Find Local Services
Please leave us a review on the Google Review Page, based on how your overall experience of the surgery was.
If you are feeling unwell but you are not sure of the best course of action to take, then our simple Choose Well guide will help you decide.
There are a range of local NHS services to choose from and you don't always need to see a GP or go to A&E.
Due to the rising demand and pressures at A&E departments, Maybury Surgery are working with North West Surrey CCG to try to reduce unnecessary attendances. For more information Please go to: http://www.neneccg.nhs.uk/choose-well/
Be sure to leave a review to let us know how your overall experience was at the surgery, so we can continuously improve the level of service we provide: https://www.nhs.uk/Services/GP/LeaveReview/DefaultView.aspx?id=41944
(Site updated 07/12/2018)